Voluntary Interim Manager 1%CLUB Nairobi
Because of the success in the Netherlands we are internationalizing the 1%CLUB and are opening an office in Nairobi. We are looking for a voluntary Interim Manager who is willing to help us set up the organization in Nairobi.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Set up and manage the 1%CLUB Kenya organization
- Marketing and public relationships
- Network with NGO’s, International Donors and ICT and Web industry in East-Africa
- Set up the financial administration of 1%CLUB Kenya
- Supervision and coaching of the Nairobi crew who are doing the quality assurance and monitoring of the development projects.
- Organize a workshop for Kenyan NGO who have a project on the 1%CLUB
- Report on a weekly basis to the 1%CLUB in the Netherlands
- Academic level / degree
- Good organizational and leadership skills;
- Work experience of 3 – 5 years
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with Internet / Web 2.0 and International Development
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive personality
- Preferably available for 3 to 6 months starting as soon as possible
What we offer
- An international and dynamic working experience
- Being part of a fast growing young innovative international organization
- Support from our office in the Netherlands / coaching and guidance;
- 20 - 40 hours workweek on voluntary basis
For further information or to submit your CV and cover letter please contact Maria Witila Tajbhai.
24 September 2010
22 September 2010
01 September 2010